Summer is almost over and perhaps your child will be starting pre-school soon. Or you have a new baby on the way and you’re very excited to welcome the little one into your arms. As your kids grow and your family expands, a tiny studio apartment in an inconvenient location won’t be enough. The kids need space to play and develop their skills, while Mom and Dad need a place to relax and rejuvenate from the stress of the daily grind.
With the wide array of choices for real estate in the Philippines, you need to make sure you are getting the most bang for your buck. Here are a few factors to consider when deciding to upgrade your condo.
1. Accessibility to major business centers. Don’t you hate spending hours in traffic just to go to and from work? Living in a condo that’s accessible to your office will save you tons of time that you can spend with your family or use to build your passions. Living in a condo that’s near an MRT station allows you to get to work faster and is more environment-friendly than taking your car.
2. Proximity to schools, hospitals, and malls. As your family grows, it’s important to be close to establishments that fulfill all your needs. Make sure the area is close to the best schools so your children can continue to have quality education. Nearby hospitals are also a must so you don’t have to worry about traffic in an emergency. When a mall is just a stone’s throw away, grocery shopping, running errands, and spending leisure time with the family will also be easy and convenient.
3. Spaciousness. Think about your family’s needs moving forward. As your child grows up, wouldn’t it be great if he or she had her own room? Wouldn’t it be amazing to have a spacious kitchen where you can easily prepare the family’s meals or a living area where you can bond while watching TV or playing board games? When choosing a condo, make sure that every inch of space can be fully maximized.
4. Security. Nothing can give you more peace of mind than knowing your family will always be safe and secure at home. With a full-time security force, well-lighted public areas, integrated closed-circuit cameras, and fast-acting medical staff, you’ll sleep well at night knowing your loved ones are protected.
5. List of amenities. Imagine going to the basketball court with your son to shoot a few hoops. Picture yourself getting trim and toned at a nearby fitness center or practicing your sun salutations at the yoga deck. Look forward to taking a dip in the pool or indulging in arts and crafts with the kids. When you choose a hyper-amenitized condo, the whole family will have a variety of fun activities to choose from!
6. Nature and greenery. Some say it’s impossible to find beautiful gardens in the middle of the city, but these days, real estate developers integrate natural elements into their designs. From lush, wide lawns to sky gardens filled with a variety of potted plants, a condo that’s filled with greenery will surely have plenty of fresh air and make the family feel close to nature.
Your family deserves the best of the best—and it all starts with providing them a beautiful home where they can grow and flourish. That’s exactly what will happen when you live in a condo that has everything you need and more. Located in Commonwealth, Quezon City, The Residences at Commonwealth by Century is a five-minute walk from the Don Antonio Station of the upcoming MRT Line 7, which could greatly ease your daily commute whether to QC’s own Triangle Park CBD, Cubao, Ortigas, or Makati. The Residences at Commonwealth also features a distinct ‘cranked’ design which follows the natural lines of the terrain. This maximizes natural sunlight and ventilation with pockets of green spaces in between. Not only is it close to major establishments, but it also has an impressive list of amenities as well as security that’s on-call 24/7. Now that’s what we call #condogoals!